You’ve finally completed your latest music video, and it’s time to start promoting it! But where do you even begin? In this article, we’ll give you some tips and tricks on how to get started promoting your YouTube music video so that it gets the attention it deserves. Likes, comments, and views. All of it!
Also, let’s not forget that YouTube is a powerful platform with over 2 billions users worldwide. And while many people use YouTube to watch funny cat videos or the latest movie trailers, the site can also be an effective way to promote your music. So, is is not just about the likes or comments. It is also a way to help your music become more and more popular!
How to make a good YouTube music video
But first of all, to make success easier and gather a lot of viewers on YouTube, remember to make a great music video. YouTube is about videos so, it is not just about the song. The music video plays a major fact as well. Actually, there are music videos which became so popular not because of the music, but also because of the music video!
While we know that you probably don’t have a budget of millions of dollars like some famous artists do, with some tricks you can still get good results.
So, creating a good music video is essential to success on YouTube. A well-made video will capture the attention of viewers and keep them coming back for more. Here are some tips on how to make a good YouTube music video:
- Keep it short and sweet. People have short attention spans, so make sure your video is under five minutes long. If you have a longer song, consider editing it down or creating a montage of the best parts. Also, did you notice how often music videos constantly change the scene or camera angle? It is for the same reason!
- 2. Make it visually appealing. Use high-quality footage and graphics that match the tone of your song. And, make a dope video editing. But, not too much of editing. Avoid using too much green screen or special effects, as these can look cheap and at the same time, be overwheling.
- Tell a story. A good story will engage viewers and make them care about your music. If your song is about love, loss, or triumph, make sure that comes across in your video. Also because users will watch the video also to know how the story ends.
- Be creative. There are no rules when it comes to making a music video, so let your creativity shine through. It is the most creative music videos that rose to success, despite their budget, creativity and uniqueness were the key.
How to get views, likes and comments on your YouTube music video
With the recent rise in popularity of music videos on YouTube, many musicians are wondering how they can get their videos seen by more people. While there is no surefire way to guarantee that your video will go viral, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success. And boost your likes, comments and subscribers! Let me share these with you.
- Use keyword-rich tags. When people search for videos on YouTube, they typically use keywords or phrases. By including relevant keywords in your tags, you can help ensure that your video comes up in search results. The good idea here is to use them relevant to your music genre, or famous artists who produce similar sounds to yours.
- Optimize your thumbnail image. Your video’s thumbnail image is what appears in search results and on your channel page, so make sure it’s eye-catching and relevant to your video. It is your first impression!
- Share your video on social media. Posting links to your video on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can help generate views, comments and subscribers.
- Reach out to popular music bloggers and ask them to promote your video. Their audience is music, so you will get new fans!
- Reach out to influencers. If you can get influential people in your niche to share or promote your video, it’ll reach a whole new audience. A good trick is to contact influencers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and other social media and tell them they can use your music for free in their short videos.
- Pay to promote your video. While certainly it can be difficult to trust someone else, as many people in this industry charge excessive amount of money, paying for the promotion of your music video can still be very effective. I used LenosTube’s music promotion in the past, and they have a dope package with only real users for a decent price. So, make your research and don’t be afraid of getting some help!
- 5. Interact with commenters and viewers. Be active in the comments section on YouTube and elsewhere online, and take the time to respond to any questions or feedback people have about your video. This will keep people engaged and coming back for more, and they will be more likely to remember your music video and share it!
There’s no doubt that YouTube is a great way to promote your music video or music in general. With over 2 billion active users, it’s one of the most popular platforms on the internet and can help you reach a huge audience. However, simply uploading your video isn’t enough – you need to make sure it is of great quality, creative, that you are optimizing for YouTube algorithm and lastly, that you’re promoting it effectively if you want to get those views. Luckily, we’ve got some top tips to help you do just that. Follow our advice and your new music video be on your way to YouTube success in no time!